Education: BS EE/CS
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate should prove experience developing hands-on software following an agile DevOps methodology with continuous integration/deployment. India’s team is growing and so the work is going on at a fast pace and this profile is expected to wear switches and many caps. There may be circumstances that the candidate must be deep into networked devices to troubleshoot problems.
Strong technical skills, excellent team players, excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer and quality-focused experience, able to drive solutions from product requirements, a “can do” attitude, and ability to meet or beat schedule requirements Inspired by. With a good track record.
- 5 – 8 years of experience with BSE / CS or 2 – 4 years of related experience with MSEE / CS.
- Must have in-depth experience working with Java / J2EE and REST / JAX-RS web services using JSON.
- Good for knowledge of Go and/or Python work, and exposure to any automation work.
- An expert coder and complete go-getter who can easily select new technologies troubleshoot and design complex systems.
- Experience with multithreaded systems and object-oriented design.
Must have strong working experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate with Unit Tests (Junit classes, etc.).
- Hands-on with Unix / Linux Platform
- Experience working with databases such as InfluxDB, Times Database, Postgravel, and any NoSQL database.
- Experience working with CICD tools such as GIC, Maven, Jenkins, and Gerrit.
- Experience working with microservices-based applications, doctor containers, Kubernetes clusters is preferred.
- Working knowledge of virtualization technologies such as OpenStack and/or VMWare.
- Familiarity with networking concepts.
- Experience with designing for massively scalable and distributed systems.
- Good knowledge of the messaging system like Kafka.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cisco.com.