Website Bank of America
Individuals will play multiple roles in I and BST for important work areas in institutional retirement.
The affiliate has to respond to the Information Security Questionnaire (ISQ) from prospects and existing customers for institutional retirement and benefit plan products offered by Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAML). He is required to follow procedures to complete the ISQ, including proofing that the required documentation precedes the final ISQ response.
The collaborator must have some level of systems analysis, converting the business requirement into a high level design document. Getting in touch with Dhan Manch will help in retirement.
- Interact closely with the American Dev Team and external customers over email.
- View responses to bank customers within the stipulated time.
- Education: Any graduation
- Certifications If Any: NA
- Experience Range: 2 to 4 years
- Mandatory skills
- Experience in Operations/Support role.
- Strong people skills in interacting with multiple key partners.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Good Analytical skills to get trained in multiple tech/business skills.
- Desired skills
- Basic idea about Information Security and Network security.
- PROD Support basic experience interacting with the various tech partners and teams.
Work Time: 12.30 pm to 09.30 pm IST (Must be flexible as per business requirement)
To apply for this job please visit careers.bankofamerica.com.