BE/B.Tech / M. Tech
Job Description for Software Engineer Job in Microsoft
Software engineers are primarily responsible for:
Understanding customer requirements
- Assisting with project planning, scooping, priorities.
- providing estimates; Identifying work ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible, and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and resolving design feedback.
- Writing quality code at the source.
- authoring verification tests; Issuing solutions on time.
- B.Tech / M. Tech in Computer Science or related quantitative field. Tech / MS degree with minimum CGPA of 8/10.
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and consistency.
- Consider customer attitudes and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver tasks on time; Also demonstrates the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; Author verification test; Provide timely problem resolution.
- Communicate effectively for progress, risks, and help within the project team.
Location of operation:
Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida.
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.