What would you do for software engineer jobs cisco
- Problem-solving ability
- Passion about technology and building software applications with object-oriented design, test-driven development, and continuous integration/delivery
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- The ability to work cross-functionally is solving complex problems
- Proficient in the cloud, cloud connector, and container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
- Proficiency in CI / CD tools, security mindset, and orchestration/configuration mgmt / IaC tools such as Terraform, Ansible, puppet, etc.
- Familiarity with business / ERP applications such as Salesforce, Oracle and SAP, and integration with other internal applications.
- Understanding of distributed systems and microservices
- Solid programming background in object-oriented development and design pattern
- Understanding of threads, synchronization, locks, concurrent programming, and load balancing
Requirements for software engineer jobs cisco
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Informatics
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is only for 2021/22 passout
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environment
At Cisco, everyone brings their own unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way we work, live, play, and learn from the world, but our edge comes from our people.
Related Job: Software Engineer Internship
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cisco.com.