What would you do Software Engineer Jobs in Cisco
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, including operating systems, compilers, infrastructure, and technology platforms, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Affects hardware compatibility and/or hardware design.
Eligibility for Software Engineer Jobs in Cisco
- His final year studies for a bachelor’s or master’s degree in related majors such as computer science, mathematics, physics, computer engineering, electrical engineering
- Year of graduation-2020 (only)
- Minimum 8.5 GPA or more
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new techniques
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
Demonstrate creative problem-solving skills and excellent problem solving/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with extended team
- Excellent oral and written skills.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cisco.com.