Website Bank of America
Job Description for Software Engineer Jobs in Bank of America:
The Individual will be a part of Shared Technology Services (STS) and develop, enhance, test, debug and support Java/J2EE based solutions to multiple lines of business following established written procedures, guidelines and techniques. This is an individual contributor role.
Responsibilities for Software Engineer Jobs in Bank of America:
- Be a good team player
- Should be able to work in shifts, if business demands
- Flexibility in adapting to team requirements
- Ensuring adherence to development standards, best practices
- Ensuring high quality levels in all deliverables
- Adhere to team’s governing principles and policies
- Participate in mandatory training and cross functions across team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and zeal to acquire domain knowledge
- Participate and contribute to Team/Project Reviews
- Actively involved in Process improvements and automations
- Willing to embrace and learn new technologies
- Act as a consultant during project engagements and bring value in every transactions
- You are expected to be open-minded to working in different areas of your systems (front-end, backend, middle tier) as your teams’ work changes
- Provides guidance and checks the work of less experienced associates.
Requirements for Software Engineer Jobs in Bank of America
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (prefer IT/CS specialization)
- Certifications If Any: Java / Oracle certification would be preferred.
- Experience Range: 4 – 8 Years
- Mandatory Skill:
- Java – Experience in developing enterprise solutions in Java 8 & above
- Oracle – Good experience in writing complex SQL queries (SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, etc.) and should have capabilities in understanding the code written in Oracle Functions/Procedures/Packages.
- Unix shell scripting capabilities
- Exposure to any Job Scheduler like AutoSys
- Excellent written & verbal communication, ability to multitask, work well under demanding situations, prioritize and meet deadline
- Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Desired skills:
- Knowledge of Banking and Finance domain
- Spring REST Webservices
- Spring MVC, Spring data/JPA
- Angular 7
- Knowledge in Containerization
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Job Location: GIFT City
- Work Timings: General Shift (11:00 AM to 8:00 PM)
To apply for this job please visit ghr.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.