The responsibilities for Specialist Programmer
- Power Programmer is an important initiative within Global Delivery to develop a team of full-stack developers working on complex engineering projects, platforms, and markets for our customers using emerging technologies.
- They will be ahead of the technology curve and continuously capable and trained to be polyglots.
- They are go-getters with a drive to solve end-customer challenges and will spend most of their time in design and coding, end-to-end technology-oriented development projects.
- Providing solutions with minimum system requirements and in agile mode.
- Collaborate with power programmers.
- Open-source community and tech user group.
- Custom development of new platforms and solutions, opportunities.
- Working on a large-scale digital platform and marketplace.)
- Working on complex engineering projects using cloud-native architecture.
- Working with innovative Fortune 500 companies in cutting-edge technologies.
Technical and Business Requirements for Specialist Programmer:
- Mandatory: NodeJS, MySQL / MongoDB / CouchDB, Angular4 + / ReactJS.
- Desirable: Spring Boot, Microservices
Preferred Skills for Specialist Programmer:
- Technology-> Reactive Programming-> Nodges
- Technology> HTML
- Drupal-> HTML5
General skills for Specialist Programmer:
- Technology-> UI & Markup Language-> Angular 6
- Technology-> UI & Markup Language-> ANGULAR 5
- Technology-> UI & Markup Language-> Angular 4
- Technology-> UI & Markup Language-> Angular 7
- Technology-> Reactive Programming-> React JS
- Technology-> Big Data – NoSQL-> MongoDB
- Technology> database-> MySQL
- Technology-> Big Data-> CouchDB
To apply for this job please visit careers.infosysapps.com.