The responsibilities for Specialist Software Engineer Job
- 5+ years of related experience required
- Strong knowledge on core Java (version> = 1.7)
- Strong knowledge of the Spring ecosystem (core, MVC, data, JPA, transaction management, security, AOP, and Springboot). Comfortable performing integration tests in the Spring context.
- Strong knowledge of JDBC and DB concepts.
- Strong knowledge of ORM (Hibernate)
- Knowledge of some of the latest languages / settings of the UI (Html5, AngularJs)
- Knowledge of SOA / Microservices (REST, Soap) and its challenges
- Strong knowledge on APP server (Tomcat, weblog)
- Exposure on the digital stack
– UX / UI
– machine learning
– big data
– Cloud / Doktor / IaaS / PaaS
Profile required for Specialist Software Engineer Job
- Prior experience working with CI / CD tools (Maven, Git, Jenkins)
- Hands-on experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) (JUnit),
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD) (optional) approach.
- Experience developing sound development, testing, implementation, deployment and support strategies in complex distributed environments.
- Knowledge on production monitoring equipment
Leadership skills for Specialist Software Engineer Job
- Strong communication skills and influential skills – managing
- communication and relationships with global stakeholders
- Managing the delivery of teams – unblocking team members, coordinating dependencies, guiding technical approaches to a problem
- Skill development considering quality, detail, reusability, performance, reliability and security
- Need and impact analysis for new business requirements or to modify existing applications
- Participating in performance tuning/improvement
Coordinate dependencies with onsite and any other external teams
- Curiosity in all the latest trends and ready to POC with a new technical stack
To apply for this job please visit socgen.taleo.net.