Staff Engineer (Marketing Cloud)
Staff Engineer (Marketing Cloud)
6 – 8 years experience
Founded in 1996, Nagaro began as a dream of some friends who wanted to build a company with a difference – a company that focused on “strategic differentiation through technology” initiatives rather than regular IT operations. Today we have more than 6500 specialists in more than 20 countries. Together we form the global services division of Munich-based Alzier SE.
In the cities, you look forward to a work culture that is dynamic and non-hierarchical. You will be given opportunities to add value to challenging and complex assignments by collaborating with world class technologists. The versatile environment here promotes a fresh approach and enables you to deliver high quality code. Sufficient opportunities will be provided for skill upgrades to accelerate your professional and personal development.
What makes you a good fit for this roll:
- End-to-end implementation and integration experience with strong knowledge and experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) platform including SFMC integration tool
- Experience configuring and managing journeys in Automation Builder
- Experience with launching campaigns via API calls
- Experience in integrating SFMC, MuleSoft and AWS data lake environment
- Knowledge of high-quality professional software engineering practices for agile software development cycles, including coding standards, code review, source control management, manufacturing processes, testing and deployment
- Basic knowledge of design patterns
- Experience communicating effectively with users, other technical teams and management to gather requirements, describe software product features and technical designs
- Passionate about building great solutions
- Meeting team members to meet customer needs and hold them accountable to high standards of delivery
- Being able to understand and relate technology integration scenarios and apply these problems to complex troubleshooting scenarios
what are your responsibilities:
- Writing and reviewing great quality code
- Understanding functional requirements and analyzing customer needs in the context of the project
- Imagining holistic solutions to defined functional and non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns and frameworks to realize it
- Determination and implementation of design method and tool set
Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules and activities.
- Being able to lead / support UAT and production roles
- Creating, understanding and validating WBS and anticipated effort for a given module / task and being able to justify it
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to failures and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Giving constructive feedback to team members and setting clear expectations.
- Helping the team in troubleshooting and solving complex bugs
Coming up with a solution to any issues raised during the code / design review and able to justify the decision taken
- Conducting POCs to ensure that the design/technologies meet the requirements
Primary Location: IN-HR-Gurgaon
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
To apply for this job please visit nagarro.taleo.net.