Founded in 1996, Nagro started as a dream of some friends who wanted to build a company with a difference – a company that focused on “strategic differentiation through technology” initiatives rather than regular IT operations . Today we have more than 6500 specialists in more than 20 countries. Together we form the global services division of Munich-based Alzier SE.
In cities, you look forward to a work culture that is dynamic and non-hierarchical. You will be given opportunities to add value to challenging and complex assignments by collaborating with world class technologists. The versatile environment here promotes a new approach and enables you to deliver high quality code. Sufficient opportunities will be provided for skill upgrades to accelerate your professional and personal development.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE:
- Strong knowledge and experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) platform with end to end implementation and integration experience including SFMC integration tools
- Experience in configuring and managing Journeys in Automation Builder
- Experience with triggering campaigns via API calls
- Experience in integrating SFMC, MuleSoft and AWS Data lake environment
- Knowledge of high-quality professional software engineering practices for agile software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment
- Fundamental knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in communicating effectively with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Passionate about building great solutions
- Mentoring the team members to meet the client’s needs and holding them accountable for high standards of delivery
- Being able to understand and relate technology integration scenarios and be able to apply these learnings in complex troubleshooting scenarios
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Writing and reviewing great quality code
- Understanding functional requirements thoroughly and analysing the client’s needs in the context of the project
- Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns and frameworks to realize it
- Determining and implementing design methodologies and tool sets
- Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Being able to lead/support UAT and production roll outs
- Creating, understanding and validating WBS and estimated effort for given module/task, and being able to justify it
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Giving constructive feedback to the team members and setting clear expectations.
- Helping the team in troubleshooting and resolving of complex bugs
- Coming up with solutions to any issue that is raised during code/design review and being able to justify the decision taken
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements
To apply for this job please visit nagarro.taleo.net.