Job Description for Talent Engineering Head job
The purpose of the role is to lead the end-to-end accountability of the people supply chain in the India BU. The incumbent will need to curate strategies to increase agility and responsiveness to business demand and thereby reduce loss in revenue and improve customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities for Talent Engineering Head job:
- Demand forecasting – Bottom up demand forecasting from accounts.
- Consolidate the forecast at BU level
- People Supply chain: Creating capacity through training, talent acquisition & bench management. For the forecasted demand, have a clear visibility of how the roles will be filled by the internal bench, rotation of tenured resources, external hiring and freshers.
- WMG: Fulfilment matching function and leading fulfilment activities to ensure improvement in internal fulfilment. Coordination with delivery organization (VDH, ADH etc.) to ensure fulfilment
- Skill building: Work with each of the skill family lead to plan and execute the training/ certification activities at India BU level.
- Managing the hiring for each quarter, enabling demand based hiring and limited indent based hiring
Primary KPI for Talent Engineering Head job for Talent Engineering Head job
- On-time fulfillment of movements/rotations
- Fresher Index
- Bench cost
- Internal Fulfilment
- Secondary KPI
- Lost sales due to fulfillment
- Cost of hire
- Time to hire
- Lead time to train, allocate & billing (early billing)
- Quality of training (eLearning / Self Learning / Blended learning)
new age skills imparted & billed
To apply for this job please visit careers-wipro.icims.com.