Website Bank of America
Overview * (Bank of America Overview, BA Continam India Overview, Business Overview)
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and medium-market businesses and large corporations, including banking, investment, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The series is. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent worldwide to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to make people the best place to work and create a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of Global Business Services, delivering technology and operations capabilities to the Bank of Business (LOB) and Bank of America lines for enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and customers at every stage of their financial life, which matters most to them. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation to individuals, businesses and institutional investors serving the world.
* BA Continum is a non-subsidiary of Bank of America, which is part of Global Business Services at the bank.
KYC team ensures an environment where particular client is complying with the CDD guidelines. They perform the checks on the population managed by On-boarding teams globally and are responsible to have most updated documentation / information updated for clients maintaining relationship with Bank of America
The purpose of the job is to report and analyze data around completeness and accuracy of the “Know Your Customer” data and information that is collected on our clients and to ensure compliance with Anti-Money Laundering policies and procedures. In addition, this job is to insure that the proper Risk related activities are preformed based on the analysis of that client data and in accordance with AML policies. This information is critical in our efforts to comply with internal risk avoidance efforts and external compliance requirements.
- Update identification information and evidence any material changes to the business or relationship via a third party source.
- Obtain renewed certificates for expired US Patriot Act Certificates.
- Update the Risk scoring engine and reassess risk ratings applying any special policy.
- Monitor name changes and mergers previously not updated and identified as part of the AML refresh and notify the AOG
- Refresh approved accounts on a regular basis using the risk based approach (risk based approach determines the frequency)
Education* – B.Com, BBA.
Certifications If Any – Relevant AML certifications
Experience Range*:1-2 Years Relevant Experience
Mandatory skills* Good knowledge of AML / KYC requirements
- Knowledge of various corporate structures e.g. Funds, Trusts, Partnerships, SPV’s etc.
- Familiarity with Global Banking and market products an advantage Knowledgeable of regulatory environment, risk framework, policies & standards.
Work Timings*17:30- 2:30
Job Location* Gurgaon
* Mandatory Fields