Job Description for Technical Specialist Jobs in HCL in Lucknow
- Expertise on experienced Commvault in backup, scheduling and troubleshooting backups.
- Experience in setting up media retention and management process
- Restore data upon request
- Documentation skills on experience in planning and updating firmware and patches
- Hands on experience in client planning and upgrades on Linux and Windows clients
- Experience in backup migration from different devices
- Experience in database backup configuration (Oracle SAP and MS-Exchange 2010)
- Experience in resolving performance and capacity issues
- License management for backup software
- Coordinate / suggest renewal of backup hardware with vendor
- Configuring Device Configuration Disk Library (CDL) backup,
- Restoration monitoring and trouble shooting include integrated best-of-breed hardware and software products.
- Make suggested target backup schedules and operational plans.
- Define and specify functional requirements and specifications for architecture protocols and functional components.
- Coordinate engineering / development work in multiple areas and across platforms to ensure adherence to defined backup standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Point of contact for backup vendors, coordinate vendor support for any issues escalated from support areas, analyze, design, test, and implement backup solutions for continued data availability, integrity, backup, and security.
- Development and maintenance of standards and procedures for backup systems and servers in a complex computing infrastructure.
- Installation, configuration experience trouble shooting experience L3 level Oracle. SQL Agent backup
- Tape library configurations serve as third-level technical support for disaster recovery backup technologies and servers.
- Intellisnap management and troubleshooting
- Live sync monitoring, enable, configure and demand for DR
- To provide support for call escalation and to analyze the root cause of the given issue (2.) To resolve the ticket independently within the agreed SLA of the ticket quantity and time (3.) Quality standards , To follow regulatory requirements and company policies (4.) Work on value-adding activities such as Knowledge Base Update and Management, Training Freshers, Coaching Analysts. (5.) Ensuring positive customer experience and CSAT through first call resolution and minimum rejected resolution/rope cases.
No. of Positions: 1
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.