Note- Provide work portfolio link in the resume
Enterprise Networking is a global leader in networking solutions globally. Our hardware and software products are literally the power of the world’s largest, most complex and comprehensive network.
At Cisco, we are transitioning from leading personal devices in networks to intentional based management where policies and automation build capacity for our client companies. Help us write the next chapter on networking – promoters of government, education, trade, militarization, social progress around the world. Your work will affect millions of people every day.
What You’ll Do
The role of a user experience designer is critical to a networking business to help build UI / UX practice (strategy, research, design, innovation, implementation, maintenance, optimization).
Sticking with a team of UI / UX designers and testing experts, this is a role that will challenge you to advance the organization’s thinking in new and user-centric ways. Working with product and engineering teams, you are responsible for identifying and crafting solutions that meet the needs, goals and needs of Cisco’s customers for a seamless experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and delivering the Cisco signature experience for customers.
- You will work closely with a team of Product Managers and Designers (UI/UX) to build an intuitive, cohesive and seamless user experience across all products.
- Collaborate with Product Management to influence product strategy and roadmap.
- Work with the Engineering team to ensure technical business needs are met while maintaining a solid focus on the user experience.
- Advocate and be the voice of Cisco’s customers in the product development process.
- Distill complex problems and propose simple, elegant solutions.
- Build a signature experience for Cisco software and solutions that are aligned to the Company’s brand values.
Who You’ll Work With
The product and solutions organization at Cisco is responsible for $ 34B in annual revenue and the strategies, solutions and products that come with managing and developing that revenue. This team works for Cisco’s product and technology development groups and partners to create solutions that ultimately hold the highest value for customers. From its core business of routing, wireless, and switching to its new technologies in Software Defined Networking (SDN), Connected Mobile Experience (CMX) and Internet of Everything (IoE) – no enterprise touches Cisco in the customer segment. Some important method. The range of Cisco’s customers is vast and wide … from global technology to manufacturers around the world to local small businesses and everything in between.
Who You Are
Experience and Technical Skills
- 7+ years designing user experiences and interaction design for rich, interactive, consumer or web applications.
- A track record of successfully communicating and driving a design vision.
- Experience collaborating with senior leaders to understand business objectives; ability to communicate design goals, process, and vision to senior leadership.
- Expertise in defining and implementing user experience guidelines; demonstrated experience with industry/platform standards.
- Experience in conceptual development and rapid creative prototyping as well as tactical UI design and implementation.
- Project management experience; experience with various design methodologies and processes including Agile development.
Professional and Personal Attributes
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Out-standing strategic thinking, influence and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Independent and ambitious.
The ideal candidate experience
- Ability to optimally communicate concepts with passion and integrity. Superb interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience.
- Experience working across regions/countries preferred but not required.
- Solid design history backed by delivery and execution.
- Degree or work experience equivalent in User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Science or Digital Design.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with out-standing personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cisco.com.