SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 pdf Download and Exam Pattern
The Aspirants those who applied for the SSC CHSL Job vacancies can download the Syllabus from this sarkariResultinfo.net Page. Click on the following given link for SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 pdf Download easily the Syllabus. However, referring to the SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 pdf Download is important for the Aspirants. So, click below to get the complete list of topics for SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 pdf Download here.
Organisation Details of SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 pdf Download
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Category||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)|
|Post Name||Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant & Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Online Application Date||3rd December 2019 – 10th January 2020|
|SSC – Combined Graduate Level Exam-2019 (Tier-II) & (Tier-III) (CBE) Exam Date||17th to 21st & 24th to 27th August 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 (Descriptive) Exam Date 2020||Updated Soon|
Selection Procedure for SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 pdf Download:
- Computer-Based Exam (Tier 1)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier 2)
- Skill Test/Typing Test (Tier 3)
- Document Verification
Tier 1 SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 pdf Download
General Intelligence & Reasoning Section for SSC CHSL Syllabus
- Alphanumeric Series
- Logical Reasoning
- Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Embedded figures
- Figural Series
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
Quantitative Aptitude Section for SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 pdf Download
- Sequence & Series
- Data Interpretation
- Permutation, Combination & Probability
- Number Systems:
- Computation of Whole Number
- Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations for SSC CHSL Syllabus:
- Ratio and Proportion
- Square roots
- Interest (Simple and Compound)
- Profit and Loss
- Partnership Business
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and distance
- Time and work.
- Trigonometry for SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 pdf Download:
- Trigonometric ratios
- Complementary angles
- Height and distances
- Standard Identities
- Statistical Charts for SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 pdf Download:
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Frequency polygon
- Mensuration for SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 pdf Download
- Regular Polygons
- Right Prism
- Right Circular Cone
- Right Circular Cylinder
- Rectangular parallelepiped
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Geometry for SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 pdf Download:
- Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts.
- Triangle and its various kinds of centres.
- Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- Circle and its chords.
- Angles subtended by chords of a circle.
- Common tangents to two or more circles.
General Awareness Section for SSC CHSL Syllabus
- Economic Scene
- Scientific Research
- Awards and Honors
- Books and Authors
- General Policy
English SSC CHSL Syllabus
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Spellings/ Detecting misspelt words,
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentence
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Cloze Passage
- Comprehension Passage.
Descriptive Paper for SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 pdf Download
SSC CHSL Essay Writing Syllabus
- National Interest
- Finance & Economy
- Ecological Issues
- Social Issues
- Schemes & Governance
- Environmental Concerns etc.
Also Read Essay Writting Prepration
Letter/ Application Writing for SSC CHSL Syllabus
- Official Appreciation
- Follow up or Feedback etc
Tier 3 SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 pdf Download
Applicants need to gives Skill/ Typing Test to qualify the Staff Selection Commission(SSC) CHSL Tier 3 Examination 2020.
- 8,000 (eight thousand) Speed for Data Entry & Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- 800 Speed for Key depressions/hour on the computer.
- 15 (Fifteen) minutes is the maximum duration of the Test.
- 2000-2200 key-depressions for English printed article containing
given to each applicant and they should enter the same thing in the
[ Click here for SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 pdf Download ]
SSC CHSL LDC Exam Pattern:
|Tier I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (Online)|
|Tier II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper Mode (Letter/Application Writing, Essay Writing)|
|Tier III||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable (Speed Typing Test)|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern 2020
|Sections||No of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes (80 Minutes for PWD candidates)|
|English Language (Basic)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2020
|Sections||No. of Words||Exam Duration||Marks|
|Essay Writing||200-250||60 Minutes||100|
|Letter/ Application Writing||150-200||60 Minutes|
SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam Pattern 2020
- Skill Test/Typing Test – conducted on computers.
- The test will be conducted in cities where Regional offices located or as decided by the Commission.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test- qualifying in nature.
- Skill Test – 20 Minutes Duration
- Typing Test – 15 Minutes Duration