Post name: SSC SI in Delhi Police & CAPFs Online Form 2020
Total Vacancy: 1564
Brief Information: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given a notification to conduct Computer Based Examination for the recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) vacancies. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
Sub Inspector 2020
- Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For Women, SC, ST & Ex Serviceman: Nil
- Pay the application fee through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
| Important Dates|
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-06-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Submission of Applications: 16-07-2020
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 16-07-2020 till 23:30 hrs
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 18-07-2020 till 23:30 hrs
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 20-07-2020 till 23:30 hrs
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22-07-2020
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 01-03-2021
|Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)|
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
|Physical Eligibility Details|
- I. Physical Standard Test (PST) (for all Posts)
Physical Standard Test (for all Posts)
Height (in cm)
Chest (in cm)
|Male candidates except those listed at S No (ii) and (iii)|
|Candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim.|
|All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes|
|Female candidates except those listed at S No (v) and (vi)|
|Female candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim|
|All female candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes|
- Weight: Corresponding to height (for all posts).
II. Physical Endurance Test (PET) (For all posts):
- 100 metre race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metre in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metre in 3 chance
- 100 metre race in 18 seconds
- 800 metre race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metre in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 metre in 3 chances.
There shall be no minimum requirement of chest measurement for female candidates.
III. Medical standard (For all posts):
- Medical Examination
- Eye sight
For information regarding this refer the notification.
| Vacancy Details |
| Post Name|| Total|
|Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Male||91|
|Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police – Female||78|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)||1395|
| Interested Candidates Can Read Full Notification Before Apply Online|
| Important Links |
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Detailed Notification||Click here|
| Official Website||Click here|