SSC SI Syllabus pdf Download and SSC ASI Exam Pattern
The Aspirants those who applied for the SSC SI Job vacancies can download the Syllabus from this sarkariResultinfo.net Page. Click on the following given link for SSC SI Syllabus pdf to download easily the Syllabus. However, referring to the SSC SI Exam Syllabus is important for the Aspirants. So, click below to get the complete list of topics for SSC SI Syllabus pdf here.
Organization Details of SSC SI Syllabus pdf
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|No of vacancies||2475|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector (CAPF), Sub-Inspector (Delhi Police), Asst.Sub Inspector(CISF)|
|SSS SI CAPF Examination Date|
Revised to 23rd to 26th November 2020
|Job Location||Across India|
Exam Pattern of SSC SI ASI
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
- 200 marks for Paper-I will be Online consisting of 200 questions.
- 2 Hours is the the Time Duration.
- +1 mark for Each correct answer and -0.25 marks will be deduced for each wrong answer.
Paper-II SSC CPO Exam Pattern pdf
|S.No||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||English language Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
- Paper-II will contain English Language and Comprehension questions.
- It will be conducted through Online.
- There will be 200 questions awarded 200 marks.
- Total Time Duration is 2 Hours.
SSC CPO PET/PST Test Pattern 2020
|Belonging to Hilly regions areas of J K, North East Sikkim||165||80/85||155|
Physical Efficiency Test for SSC CPO Qualifications
|Male Candidates||Female candidates|
|100 Metre race: 16 seconds||100 Metre race: 18 second|
|1.6 Km Race: in 6.5 minutes||800 Metre race: 4 minutes|
|Long Jump: 3.65 metres – 5 chances||Long Jump: 2.7 metres or 9 feet – 3 chances|
|High Jump: 1.2 metres – 3 chances||High Jump: 0.9 metres or 3 feet – 3 chances|
|Short put 16 LBS: 4.5 metres – 3 chances||SSC CPO Medical Test|
Medical Test for SSC CPO
- Minimum Near Vision: N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye)
- Minimum Distant Vision: 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye)
- Must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes
- Eye standards should be without visual correction of any kind even by glasses.
Selection Procedures for SSC CPO:
- Computer-Based Examination – Paper I
- Computer-Based Examination – Paper II
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Standard Test
General Intelligence for SSC SI syllabus
- Alphabet test
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Blood Relation
- Distance direction test
- Missing Number
- Logical Venn diagram
- SSC CPO Reasoning Syllabus
- Paper cutting Folding
- Mirror Image
- Cube Dice
- Water Image
- Embedded figures
- Figure formation Analysis
- Counting of figures
- Paper Completion
- Data Sufficiency
- SSC CPO General Awareness Syllabus 2019
- Ancient History
- Indian Economy
- Indian Polity
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for SSC SI Syllabus
- Boats Streams
- LCM HCF
- Problems on Ages
- Profit loss Discount
- Time work Wages
- Advance Maths
- Heights Distances
- Ration Proportion
- SSC CPO Syllabus 2019 for English
- English Language
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms Phrases
- Antonyms etc.,
- CI SI
- Pipes Cistern
- Frequency Polygon
- Speed, time, and work
- Bar diagram Pie Chart
- Mixture Allegation
- Data Interpretation
- Degree radian Measures
- Complementary Angles
- Standard Identities
Paper-II for SSC CPO Syllabus
- SSC CPO English language Comprehension Syllabus
- Error recognition
- Filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles, etc)
- Sentence Structure
- Synonyms Antonyms
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words
- Comprehension, etc.
[ Click here for South Eastern Railway Apprentice Syllabus 2020 pdf download ]
Tips for Prepare for SSC SI Syllabus pdf
If you are preparing for SSC SI and you want any tips to prepare for it, then we have given you some tips here, which will make it easier for you to prepare for this exam.
- If you are preparing for SSC SI, then you should make a time table according to the topic given in SSC SI syllabus.
- Time slots should be created according to each subject. So that you keep your attention on every subject.
- Whichever subject has formulas and tricks, write them down and remember them.
- Practice a lot of quantitative aptitude questions and also practice English grammar well.
- You should keep revising all subjects repeatedly before the exam.
- You should solve the old years exam paper of SSC si exam.
- You will find many such websites on the net where you can give SSC si test for free.
- You should also do some yoga to concentrate.