UPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus & UPSC Enforcement syllabus & Exam pattern
The Aspirants those who applied for the UPSC Accounts Officer/Enforcement Job vacancies can download the Syllabus from this sarkariResultinfo.net Page. Click on the following given link for UPSC Accounts Officer/Enforcement Syllabus 2020 pdf to download easily the Syllabus. However, referring to the UPSC Accounts Officer/Enforcement Exam Syllabus is important for the Aspirants. So, click below to get the complete list of topics for UPSC Accounts Officer/Enforcement Syllabus 2020 pdf here.
Organization Details of UPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus & UPSC enforcement syllabus
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Vacant Posts||421 Posts|
|Post Name||Accounts/ Enforcement Officer|
|Exam Date||04th October 2020|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Selection Procedure for UPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus & UPSC enforcement syllabus
Those Applicants who applied for UPSC Accounts/Enforcement Officer jobs will be selected based on their performance in the following tests which is given below.
- Written Test.
General English for UPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus & UPSC enforcement syllabus
- Word Formation.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Completion.
- Theme detection.
- Error Correction.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
General Awareness for UPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus & UPSC enforcement syllabus
- Scientific Research
- Indian History
- Awareness of current events and the environment.
- Everyday Science
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Culture
- Indian Geography
General Science for UPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus & UPSC enforcement syllabus
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Currents Events and Development Issues.
- Indian Polity and Economy
- Social Security in India.
- Poisons and Pesticides
- Organic reaction mechanism and Stereochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics and Thermodynamics
- Quantum Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry and Instrumental methods
- Natural Products and Drugs
- Organometallic compounds, Bioinorganic chemistry, and Polymers
Accounts for UPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus & UPSC enforcement syllabus
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations.
- Labour Laws.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Cost and Management Accountancy.
- General and Comptroller within the Indian Constitution.
- Business Economics and Indian Economics
- Business Laws.
- Taxation (Direct and Indirect).
- Principles and Practice of Management.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service.
Mental Ability for UPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus & UPSC enforcement syllabus
- Direction and Distance
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Venn Diagrams
- Coding and Decoding
- Time Sequence, Number and Ranking Test
- Number Puzzle
- Statement and Reasoning
- Completion of Figure
- Blood Relation
- Mathematical Operation
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Clock and Calendar
- Cube and Dice
- Paper Cutting and Folding
- Matrix Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
Quantitative Aptitude for UPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus & UPSC enforcement syllabus
- Data Interpretation
- Decimal Fraction
- Ratio and Proportion
- Clocks & Calendars
- Boats and Streams
- Time and Distance
- Allegation or Mixture
- Time and Work
- Problems on Ages
- Blood Relations
- Height and Distance
- Simple Interest
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M
- Pipes and Cistern
- Volume and Surface Area
- Compound Interest
- Surds and Indices
- Permutation and Combination
- Chain Rule
- Square Root and Cube Root
Exam Pattern for UPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus & UPSC enforcement syllabus
|Exam Type||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Objective Type||General English||100||100||02 Hours|
|General Awareness ( Indian Freedom Struggle, Current Events & Developmental Issues, Indian Polity & Economy)|
|Social Security In India|
|Industrial Relations & Labour Laws|
|General Science Of Knowledge & Computer Applications|
|Quantitative Aptitude & General Mental Ability|
|General Accounting Principles|
- The UPSC Accounts Officer Exam consists of objective type questions.
- The number of questions in the UPSC Accounts exam is 100 questions.
- All questions in the UPSC Accounts Exam carries equal marks.
- The medium of the UPSC accounts test will be in English or Hindi.
- For a wrong answer in UPSC written test, 1/3 mark will be reduced.
- The duration of the UPSC accounts exam is 2 hours.
- The total number of marks in the UPSC accounts written test is 100 marks.
[ Click here for UPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus & UPSC Enforcement syllabus & Exam pattern pdf download ]