UPSC IFS Syllabus for mains, prelims- Indian forest service exam pattern
The Aspirants those who applied for the UPSC ifs Job vacancies can download the Syllabus from this sarkariResultinfo.net Page. Click on the following given link for UPSC ifs Syllabus pdf to download easily the Syllabus. However, referring to the UPSC ifs Exam Syllabus is important for the Aspirants. So, click below to get the complete list of topics for UPSC ifs Syllabus 2020 pdf here.
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Name of the Examination||Indian Forest Service Examination|
|Indian Forest Service Prelims Examination Date||04th October 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
Selection Procedures for UPSC IFS Syllabus(Indian Forest Service) 2020:
Applicants who are applying for the UPSC IFSC (Indian Forest Service) Examination they will be selected on the basis of the following selection process
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
UPSC IFS Syllabus
UPSC Indian Forest Service Prelims Syllabus 2020
Paper- I: General Knowledge syllabus for UPSC IFS Syllabus
- International importance and Current Event of National.
- Indian National Movement and History of India.
- World Geography and Indian.
- Governance and Indian polity.
- Social Development and Economics.
- General Science.
- Bio-diversity, General Issues on Environmental Ecology, and Climate Change.
UPSC IFS Exam Paper-II: General Studies for UPSC ifs Syllabus
- Interpersonal Skills including Communication Skills.
- Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.
- General Mental Ability.
- Data Interpretation, Basic Numeracy.
General English Syllabus for UPSC ifs Syllabus
- The English paper have an essay and passages to write the summary.
- General English is for a Science or Engineering of an Indian University and Colleges.
- Other questions are to test the everyday use of words and a general understanding of English.
UPSC IFS Mains Optional Subjects
- Agricultural Engineering.
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
(UPSC Indian Forest Service)UPSC IFS Mains Exam Syllabus 2020
- Applicants will need to write an essay in English.
- Other questions will be designed to test their understanding of the workmanlike use of words.
- Passages will usually be set for summary or precise.
Prepare for Essay: Click here
- General Knowledge including knowledge of current events and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject and of such matters of everyday observation.
- The paper will also include questions on the Constitution of India and Indian Politcs including the political system, History of India, and Geography of nature which the Applicants should be able to answer without special study.
Optional Subjects for UPSC IFS Syllabus
The Union Public Servic Commission Indian Forest Service(IFS) Exam Optional Subjects have 14 Subjects they are given bellow:
- It has 2 papers:- Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- The whole Information about Paper 1 & Paper 2 is given in the below pdf.
- Agricultural Engineering:
- It has two papers. In that Paper, Both Paper I & II has two sections A & B.
- The whole Information about Paper 1 & Paper 2 is given in below pdf link.
- Paper I- Section A have:
- Water Conservation and Soil
- Remote Sensing and Aerial Photography.
- Paper 1 Section B Consists of:
- Drainage and Irrigation
- Agricultural Structures.
- Paper-II- Section A has:
- Machinery and Farm Power
- Paper-II Section B Consists of:
- Agricultural Process Engineering and Instrumentation
- computer applications in Agricultural Engineering.
3. Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry:
Topics for Paper II
- Animal Nutrition
- Trends in protein nutrition
- Minerals in animal diet
- Hormones, Vitamins, and Growth Stimulating, substances
- Ruminant Nutrition-Dairy Cattle
- Knowledge in Non-Ruminant Nutrition-Poultry
- Knowledge in Non-Ruminant Nutrition
- The Advances in Applied Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology
- Animal Production and Growth
- Reproduction and Digestion and Milk Production
- Environmental Physiology
- Semen quality
- Livestock Production and Management
- Commercial Dairy Farming
- Egg, Commercial meat, and wool production
- Feeding and management of animals.
- Genetics and Animal Breeding
- Population Genetics Applied to Animal Breeding
- Breeding Systems.
Topics for Paper-II
- Health and Hygiene
- Histological Techniques and Histology
- Bovine Anatomy-Regional Anatomy
- Anatomy of Fowl
- Excretion, Endocrine glands in health and disease and Physiology of blood and its circulation, respiration
- Blood constituents
- Endocrine glands
- Therapeutics of drugs and General knowledge of pharmacology
- Habitation and Veterinary Hygiene with reference to water, air.
- Animal Diseases
- Veterinary Public Health
- Milk and Milk Products Technology
- Milk Technology
- Veterinary Jurisprudence
- Milk Products Technology
- Technology and Meat Hygiene
- Meat Hygiene
- Poultry Products Technology
- Meat Technology
- Rabbit/Fur Animal farming
UPSC Indian Forest Service Botany Syllabus
- Plant Pathology and Microbiology
- Phanerogams: Gymnosperms
- Plant Utility and Exploitation
- Cell Biology
- Evolution and Genetics, Molecular Biology
- Biotechnology, Plant Breeding, and Biostatistics
- Biochemistry and Physiology
- Plant Geography and Ecology.
Chemistry for UPSC IFSC Syllabus
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding
- Solid State
- The gaseous state
- statistical thermodynamics and Thermodynamics
- solutions and Phase equilibria
- Chemical kinetics
- catalysis and Surface phenomena
- Bio-inorganic chemistry
- Coordination chemistry
- General chemistry of ‘f’ block elements
- Non-Aqueous Solvents.
- Delocalized covalent bonding
- Reaction mechanisms
- Reactive Intermediates
- Substitution reactions
- Elimination reactions
- Addition reactions
- Pericyclic reactions
- mechanism of reactions and Chemistry
- Polymeric Systems
- Physical chemistry of polymers
- properties of polymers and Preparation
- Synthetic uses of reagents
- Principles of spectroscopy and applications in structure elucidation
- Rotational spectra
- Vibrational spectra
- Electronic spectra
- Nuclear magnetic resonance
- Mass spectra
- Electron spin resonance.
- Particle Dynamics and Fluid
- Mass Transfer
- Heat Transfer
- Noval Separation Processes
- Process Equipment Design
- Process Dynamics and Control.
[ Click here for UPSC IFS Syllabus 2020 pdf download ]
UPSC IFS Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subject||Maximum Marks|
|UPSC IFS Prelims Examination|
|Paper-I General Knowledge||200|
|Paper-II General Studies||200|
|UPSC IFS Mains Examination|
|Paper I – General English||300|
|Paper-II General Knowledge||300|
|Paper III, IV, V & VI – Any two subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects set out below. Each subject have 2 papers.||200|
(For Each Paper)
|Interview for Personality Test||300|
- In English and Hindi, Questions will be set.
- The UPSC IFS Forestry questions will be of Multiple Choice (Objective Type)(MCQ).
- Paper-II of Civil Services Forestry (Prelims Examination) is the qualifying paper.
- 33% is the Fixed Minimum Qualifying marks.
- A total of 400 marks (Paper I & II) for The Prelims Exam.
- Two Hours (Paper I, Paper-II) is the Time duration for each.
Other Optional Subjects Syllabus for UPSC IFS Syllabus pdf
If you like this UPSC IFS Syllabus Please Share to your Freinds and Family to help Others.