What is the full form of AJAX? AJAX Full Form
May you like this: Practice IT Companies Mock Test
Not only this, with the help of ajax, the data is sent and retrieved from the server, ie asynchronously, without any kind of disturbance on the existing page. In the early stages, only HTML was used to create websites as this was the only option. Because of which various types of problems had to be faced, such as the website took a long time to load. A large number of upgrades took place over time, such as iframe was introduced by Internet Explorer in 1996.
May you like this:- Other Full Form list
With passing of time on February 18, 2005, the first introduction about Ajax was given by Jesse James Garrett. He told about Ajax in an article called “Ajax: A New Approach to Web Applications”.
Drawbacks of AJAX
- It will only be implemented in browsers that support them and not at all.
- Some screen reading technologies do not support Ajax.
- Some screen reading techniques that support Ajax will still not be able to read dynamically generated content properly.
- It is difficult to bookmark and return a particular status of the application.
- This leads to a complex code that is difficult to maintain, debug and code.
If you like this article on full form of AJAX then share it with your friends and family members.